Tuesday, 30 October 2007

BEDAZZLED

We went to the Museum to see the Bedazzled Exhibition. Our teachers name was Imogen. There was a mirror there where I could shake hands with myself. We had to do competitions, in one of them I could see myself in it. In one of them I looked really short. I was so lucky because my dad came with us. All the mirrors looked funny, we got a spoon and I was upside down. We had such a great day at Bedazzled.
By Natayla.









We went to the Museum to see the exhibition called Bedazzled. When our class got there we sat on a chess board mat then we went to the Bedazzled room. Imogen was the person who taught us. The first mirror we saw was one that you can move levers so you can change your shape. Then we looked at all the other mirrors .Our favourite mirror was looking into infinity.
by Caleb and Sam

No comments: