Monday, 24 November 2008

SUTER ART GALLERY: Full Spectrum

Max guesses the colour
Using 'cool' and 'warm' colours

Discussing the colour wheel



Room 13 have been on our last visit to the Suter Art Gallery for 2008. We went to see "Full Spectrum". We learnt about the colour wheel, warm and cool colours and emotions of colours. It was another fantastic exhibition.
We would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Esther for all of the wonderful work she has done with us this year!

Dear Esther,

Thank you for inviting us to the Suter Art Gallery. My favourite exhibition was the Full Spectrum (colour wheel). I like the colour wheel because we could colour in lots and lots of pictures of art. My mum made one too.

I also liked the Arum display with memory flowers because we could make our own colourful memory flower with plastic bags. I hope we can come again next year.

From Emily



Dear Esther,

Thank you so much for teaching us about art and stuff at the Suter Art Gallery. My favourite exhibition was Arum. It was a very pretty visit. Making the memory flowers was lots of fun.

I also liked Toss Woollaston because I liked the blind sketching. Mine came out really scribbly but it was lots of fun. I also liked sketching the people. I hope I can come again next year and see the next best exhibition.

From Josephine

No comments: